Saturday, November 14, 2009

Things Need to Be Done

Week 4 is coming, what ?? So fast ?

My FYP still not yet start anything, my supervisor keep asking me to study..... study and study.
Beside that he also ask me to prepare some of the final thesis, that going to be submit at the end of the FYP part 2.

Thing I need to be done onward till final exam:

17 November 2009 Attend LAB AFT1
- - -> The report should be submit within 10 days

19 November 2009 Industrial Training Program (ITP) presentation
- - -> The presentation slide I still not yet prepare...... huh!

20 November 2009 FYP thesis that going to prepare and submit to supervisor for checking
- - -> At least 12 pages

25 November 2009 Mid-Term test } Advance Fabrication Technology
- - -> Chapter 1,2,3 & I'm still lepaking and hanging around....... "kao lat"

1 December 2009 LAB AFT2
- - -> The report should be submit within 10 days

5 December 2009 > Time to cool down my self, attend MMU Swim Club Sunway Lagoon Trip
- - - -> haha...... :p

Week 7 of this semester, FYP part1 presentation

21 December 2009 > Final Exam week

27 December 2009 onward, holiday for 3 weeks

Bless me........... Jia you


No comments:

Post a Comment