Sunday, October 10, 2010

Working Life


Almost 4 months working, and already confirm as a permanent employee. Started love my job very much and enjoy the working life there, hopefully there will be better opportunity of my future in this company. 

Last month was the crazy working hours in this company, which I work non-stop without any weekend rest and weekday work from 8am to 9pm. Obviously the time I'm staying at company is more than staying at home. If ask me rest one day at home and not go to company work, seriously I will started feel not comfortable.No doubt to say that I'm started addicted working !

Give me 3 years time to say "No" to Engineer working life. Ops! Should say not work for people !

As a employee, we can know how much we earn per year. Better find some solution to know how to make money generate money!

Quote: " Not work for money, but we should make money work for us ! "

No comments:

Post a Comment