Thursday, September 24, 2009

The End of My Internship

woo hoo......... finally finish my Internship ! The 16 weeks equivalent to 4 months, and equivalent to 114 days of my internship at I-Protocol Ventures Sdn. Bhd., finally came to the end. This 4 months, wake up early morning at 7.30am and prepare everything, after that drive the car to work in the traffic jam situation [ not really la]. Luckily there is a radio station MY FM "皇宫灿烂" accompany with me in the entire journey to my office, so that I had the right mood when step into office.
Nothing much I want comment about my internship life in this post, wait for my coming post~~~ The thing happening in my internship. Check back ya.
I would like to thank very much those peoples in I-Protocol Ventures Sdn Bhd, which help me a lot  and also some knowledge sharing. Thanks.
Waiting for next week farewell dinner !   
Now is time to take a good rest and holiday for one month. At the same time prepare the Internship Report, Log Book, Presentation Slide and deciding the final year project title, time's to get headache!)
After that is my 2 more semester to go for my University life, 3 more subject, and a FYP( final year project) Part1 & Part 2. Bless me.    
Some picture taken during internship    
       
The entrance to the office  
       
Lunch at IMU (International Medical University)  
 
Place: IMU food court         
     
 AFC (Asian Football Confederation)    
  
   
AFC

2 comments: