Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My first Saman !

09/09/2009 is a special date ? You can hear from radio say that a lot couple will going for their married and registration bla ...... bla...... bla. But as usual, I will go to work at the early morning. When going to reach my office, I had stopped by the police. Than I open up the car window.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Conversation:

Police: Bang, plak kereta kabur la........bagi I/C

Khin: Apa !!! Ini pun kena....!!!

Police: Ya.......

Khin: Ok, tak pa ..... you tulis ......you tulis!!! (use the hand, and show to the saman receipt to ask him write)

Police: Ok, bang........

Khin: ( Take the saman receipt and drive away)

-End-

The receipt didn't mention how much that I need to pay. This is my early morning of 090909 with the bad thing happened. But at least I done something great, never feed the police with the money. Let them poor and poor..........  forever!!!

Than when lunch time, I'm go to the Sri Petaling Toto and Magnum buy number. In the end cost me up total RM 8.00


> The saman, not really clear after scan
Red Circle, series number that I bought at Toto and Magnum


- Some Facebook Comment -

~ A Great Start of 09/09/09 ~

1 comment: