Friday, January 29, 2010

2010 Malaysia Open


Last week went to Putra Stadium Bukit Jalil watch the Badminton Malaysia Open Super Series 2010. It's my first time watch the Badminton super series tournament. But I only able to went for first round match. Final round only watch it at TV live, cause back to hometown.

On that day we also meet up with Rashid Sidek , former Bronze medalist of Men single Olympic Games 1996. He is very friendly, and we are able to take picture with him.

The venue Putra Stadium will host the 2010 Thomos Cup & Uber Cup at coming May. Hopefully Malaysia team able to step till Final round, than will be there again to support.




RM 10.00 for the entrance fee



The view from my seat





Datuk Lee playing



The shirt I bought on that day



Picture with Rashid Sidek

4 comments:

  1. Hey you,if malaysia could make it into final.I'm sure u r going ryte? I want to go also,buy me ticket.Will pay u la of course. Tmr mssps..zzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha....... Wait till May that time only say pa. You need come KL early oh.So that can go watch. If able to step till semi final, I also will go one..... Wah..... than swim hard, and all the best! Break all the record and bring back more gold medal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey u,i retired already la..LOL.
    Kaabeng &Yuan not bad at all.
    Owh,i want to watch..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha, I thought you still muda. They got break my record ? Or the record still need to remain for another 10 years.....haha :p

    ReplyDelete