Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Birthday 2010

In the end I get older one more year. Here are some my Birthday celebration for year 2010.

Session 1:

Surprising celebration from my x-house mate with me at in front of my house at mid-night. They call me out with the reason eat curry mee, but they bought me a Mc-D bugger as a cake and sing the song in front my house. ha ha..... it's special !
After that we not go eat curry mee, but is mamak....... :p



Thanks for the burger!

Sessions 2:

Went out with all the nano course mate to Sunway Pyramid to watch movie Woo Hoo ! Than go to eat ole ole Bali. There is also one of my course mate Burnett, same birthday with me. It's so lucky both of us.......






Sessions 3:

Celebration by swimming club committee, William, Sin yee, Jain, Jess, Khai, Simon, Bobby, and Jack. Thank you the cake that bought from Sri Petaling choose by queen jenny. After that head on to S.K for the dinner at "Tai Kar Lok". This is a night make me happy haha...... :p









Last to share is the Facebook comment, my mail is really full of all the Birthday wish spammed.
This one is really my big present!


;)

~ Thanks you everyone ~

No comments:

Post a Comment