Thursday, April 15, 2010

FYP Progress v5.0

Finally, past up the most important thing of my 4 years study in University. The mentioned most important thing is, the Final Year Project (FYP) thesis.  

Thanks so much for my supervisor that help me a lot at the last day before the thesis submission. What is happen before the day of submission? Ha ha, let's me share with you all. Me, and my partner for this project staying whole night together with my supervisor at his room to edit the final thesis till morning 7.30am. Really a big thank you to him that help us edit the sentence and grammar error of the thesis. He also give a lot guide on conclusion, result and discussion, and introduction for our thesis.

Submitted the first draft of soft cover copy, and the next step is to editing the final thesis for the hard cover printing after 2 weeks of the FYP part 2 presentation. 

This 2 days really make my mind thinking and worrying about the FYP !

Best of luck to all the friends that submitted the first FYP draft.

Rushing for the FYP


How my room look like for this 2 day! 
Just a word to describe: messy

No comments:

Post a Comment