Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Last Exam Paper ?

Finish my last trimester final exam today. This time the exam schedule really pack, because is continuously 2 days non-stop. So, I can say that it's not enough time for me to prepare. But this is just a reason !

Conclusion for this final exam is first paper in the risk level, mean is pass or fail. Second paper should be in the right level.

Pass or Fail ? I'm worrying about it. Because the first paper I really can't answer much, most of the question I only able to do half. Hope the course work mark can help me to push till the passing level! Really need to bless for it. At the same time, will get ready prepare for sitting the special exam (supplementary paper).

Unable to answer most of the question is not mean that the paper is hard. This is because the thing I memorize are forgot, and end up with the answer sheet is blank ! The whole paper question is just a memorize from the lecture note, so for those people good in memorize, then to score the grade A is very easy !

I need luck and bless, if not the graduation dream will be gone !


No comments:

Post a Comment