Saturday, December 19, 2009

Final Exam Done !


Finally, finish my Epsilon year trimester 2 2009/2010 session final exam. How the exam performance ?? I can say not perform well. Today, the question came out most of them are theory question. I not really memorize all the thing, cause I more expect the question is calculation. In the end I died in all those theory part, most of the question do half half only. This time really "kao lat la" ! Just bless !

What going to do ?? One month holiday, and will stay at Cyber this week for doing my FYP. Hope there will be some progression.

Another semester to go, and to complete up my Bachelor Degree. Times to enjoy next semester "kao kao" before going for the working environment.

1 comment:

  1. Dun Worry everything will be fine...haha..!

    so jz enjoy for holiday n coming last sem ...enjoy "kao..kao"..

    ReplyDelete