Wednesday, December 9, 2009

FYP Progress v2.0


Finally, after almost one month of ordering the material for my final year project, today I receive the material from their delivery.

The material is:

Co Nanopowder, Carbon Coated, Magnetic (500mg)

Price: RM 452.50

When I get the parcel from the deliverer, than I open it up. The first thing make me surprising is only a little thing of powder that cost RM 452.50

**RM 452.50 sponsor by lecturer

(See picture)




Only a small bottle only, and the powder is very very little

Now I just realize that when the technology is more sophisticate, the cost is more higher. Cause this powder is in nano-scale. Where it is 50nm size when view in TEM

Hope that this powder can help me to make the colloid for the next progress of my FYP

Bless.....


No comments:

Post a Comment