Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Second Last Final Exam in Uni Life

This week will be my final exam. Where the first paper is at 17/12/2009 (Badminton) - coco, and the last paper will be 19/12/2009 ( Advanced Fabrication Technology).

As usual I will appear offline, invisible for my MSN & YM!, but most of the time will be away from my computer. Just when feel boring, then will listen to the music a while and facebook.

How was the preparation ?? I can say that not going well. Ha ha...... this 3 days when studying "something" keep appear on my mind, and really make me can't concentration on it..... hai :)

Even though is 2 subjects but, I assume that I'm taking one subject only. This is because the Badminton-coco, I still not yet touch anything. I prefer to use the last day, where it is at 17/12/2009 to study all the note and go exam, because the exam is at 8pm night. ~~ first time final exam at night.

Hope that this sem can work well on final exam, to push the CGPA up.

Bless me...... :)

In here, I'm take an opportunity to wish my friend good luck in final exam & study smart.

I will be available 19/12/2009 11:00 am, for any activities haha :p , for those friend that not yet finish exam, then can call me out for yam cha to relax up your self..... cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment